Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Stuff in Two New Books( I Just Got Lucky)




I just got the O.K. to show the front cover of Cate Pratos new book by Interweave Press.(Cloth Paper Scissors, Quilting Arts) I can hardly wait to see the inside!!!!!


It's called "Mixed Media Self-Portraits"and is due to be released in July.I love the colors on the cover!!!!

Thanks to Joanna, (Surface Design Group), I was able to have a piece appear in the book. Thank-You Cate and Joanna!


The other book is published by "That Patchwork Place, Martingale Press". It's written by Leigh Mc Donald and is called "Adventures In Circles" Quilt Designs from Start To Finish. It will also be released in July.I have 2 quilts in Leigh's book. "Sunspots" and "Really Really Broken Dishes".I just wish it didn't take soooo long! I can't wait to see the whole, finished book. It sounds wonderful, and I know Leigh has been working on it for a long time.(While, at the same time, moving to Kentucky AND getting her masters!!!) I wonder what she did in her spare time. Congratulations and Thank-You Leigh!!