Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Great Remodel






















OK Bev...here you go. I wanted to send a finished picture of Anthony's room, but it may be awhile. I'll show you what I have , so far. The painting is done, bunk beds rescued and assembled, the really great dark brown zebra pattern carpet installed,(it's absolutely yummy), drapes , sheers and black-out shades up, brown zebra sheets on the beds. The 2 quilts are at Linda's and are almost ready to put the bindings on, hopefully next week. This is a picture of the quilts as they are arranged on the floor and pool table. I know they will be great once the quilting is done. The framed art work needs to be finished still. I will be using the scraps from the big quilts to make 3 small wall quilts which will be in the frames.Then...it's just chests and mirrors and accents.I found this really cool fan at BJ's. The Amy Butler towels are from BED BATH And BEYOND, with a coupon. Oh yes...That's a treadmill too. YEAH, finally!!! I actually love going in there now. (BTW..The tacky fake trees will be leaving soon.)

1 comment:

Buckeye Bev said...

Lookin' good, Kim! :-)
I like that carpeting, too. Great quilts - don't keep us waiting too long for the little quilts!

:-)

In Stitches,
Bev